“Adrenalin” is a hormone produced by the body during the time of fear, anger or even excitement. It helps the body to react to dangerous situations. The current lifestyle of us mostly is monotonous. Most doctors suggest to have a regular breaks from work which actually increases the work capacity of an individual and this is where adventure sporting will help you.Adventure sporting is quite different from normal tourism and it is on trend now. Trending in Indian tourism sporting like Bungee jumping, Scuba divining, Hot air balloon ride etc can make you stress free and boosts up your adrenaline level too.
HERE ARE SOME CRAZY OFFBEAT DESTINATIONS
1. BUNGEE JUMPING – RISHIKESH, GOA. Having a mixed landscapes bungee jumping has a huge fan following currently. Tourists young or old want to experience the delight of weightlessness. The pleasure of jumping from a great height will give you the best of an experience. Rishikesh is one of the best places in India for Bungee jumping a lot of places with artificial heights is also available in the plain areas. No matter where we do the experience will be one in a lifetime souvenirs.
2. SCUBA DIVINING – ANDAMAN & LAKSHWADEEP ISLANDS.
Scuba diving is quite popular and well reached adventure sport in India but what makes it unique in Andaman and Lakshadweep islands is the coral reefs and our very own underwater ecosystem. This offers a special experience to everyone who wants to explore the under waters.
3. SKY DIVING –MYSORE, MADHYA PRADESH.
Sky diving is an adventure sport which is a desire for every single human born. Flying like a bird is one common desire inbuilt in every human being. It can be done at the best from jumping down from an airplane. Proper safety conditions are ensured this will be a trip to ensure that your soul is happily cleansed.
BAINA BEACH in Goa is the ultimate destination for fly boarding. It gained popularity after Hrithik Roshan’s movie “BANG BANG”. Goa is the only places for your entire water adventure destination needs. With technology advancement this sport is super cool.
5. PARASAILING – KERALA , LAKSHWADEEP
The Arabian sea is also known for its blue beauty can be well experienced through parasailing for you can feel the speed of riding a fast boat as well as a hot air balloon travel. Quite popular in the west cost of India this sport seeks the attention of many adventure sport lovers.
6. CAVING –MEGHALAYA, KARNATAKA
Blessed with a lot of mountains and caves Meghalaya is the best destinations for caving experience. It is rated as one of the most dangerous adventure sport. Food might be small problem but if you plan the trip well then the caves will give you the best underground experience.
7. FLYING FOX ADVENTURE : KERALA, RAJASTAN
This sport is a small rope trip from a station to another. Underneath you may find small valleys or forests. Solo or Two people team is allowed. Kerala is most famous as it connects backwater and mountains
8. ROCK CLIMING- TAMIL NADU , ORISSA
Dry hills are quite common in Tamilnadu where un surmountable hills are climbed by a group of climbers. A rope is tied around your body and the hill top catching hold of the rope to the hill top is a thrilling adventure.
9. DEADLY ROAD TOURING- SHIMLA,LEH
If riding bikes if your favourite hobby then a ride on the deadliest road of India will give the best experience. The road from Shimla to Leh covered with snow in the winters leaves no trail of the path. To complete this adventure you will need a lot of patience which will reward at the end of the journey.
10. OFFBEAT TREAKING- UTTRAKHAND , BENGAL
Trekking through the deep dark jungle or high slopes of mountains are the best adventure trips that can happen in one’s life. With guides by your side visiting tribes can also be possible a day with the tribal’s can be an unforgettable memory in your adventure diary.