The Government of India has declared that the Fastag Apply would become obligatory for all cars in the nation, effective immediately. The primary goal of the Fastag E-Toll Collection initiative is to decrease the amount of time that cars spend at toll gates by digitizing the payment process. The government also said that vehicles would no longer be required to wait at toll gates for payment, which will save time.
Fastag Apply Online 2022
Furthermore, Fastag is a straightforward service that people may recharge the same way they would a prepaid mobile phone or DTH. Interested candidates may submit an online application for the Fastag by visiting the official website fastag.org. The Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways, Nitin Gadkari, stated that the FASTag would become obligatory on all cars in India starting on January 1, 2022. Later, however, he has extended the deadline to the 15th of February, 2022.
This is a computer-readable tag scanned by the scanning device when inserted into the scanning device. The money will be taken from your account in an automated manner. The wallet of the car owner may be recharged in order to pay the toll cost. Fastag also makes it possible for customers to take advantage of the discount option when they recharge their accounts.
Fastag Registration Process online
The Fast Tag will be valid for five years from the date of registration unless otherwise specified. Vehicle owners will get text message alerts when tolls are collected. As a trial initiative, the services will be offered at 180 toll plazas in the beginning, with plans to expand to all additional toll plazas in the near future. Rupees 200 is required as a one-time charge for using Fastag. However, it depends on the kind of vehicle that the commuter uses to go to work. Customers who have a balance of at least Rupees 100 in their accounts are eligible for a recharge.
Fastag Benefits – Let us examine the advantages of the Fastag Program, which the Indian government implemented in order to decrease the volume of traffic at toll plazas. Time and Fuel Savings: By attaching the Fastags to the cars, commuters will be able to save a significant amount of time and fuel. Furthermore, there is no need for vehicles to sit at toll gates for extended periods of time.
Fastag Services online
- Online Recharge: Vehicle owners may recharge their tag accounts online using a credit card, a debit card, an NEFT/RTGS transfer, or a Net Banking account.
- Transactions without the use of cash: The Fastag allows commuters to conduct transactions entirely without the use of cash.
- A dedicated web portal is available to residents, via which they may access all of the services connected to Fastag Electronic Toll Payments.
- Transparency: It guarantees that toll services are provided in a completely transparent manner across the country.
|Under||National Electronic Toll Collection|
|Corporation||National Payments Corporation of India|
|Apply online||Fastag Apply online|
|Status||Fastag Online Status|
|Check online||Fastag Balance Check|
Fastag Required Documents
Along with your application for FASTag, you must provide the following documents:
Submit the appropriate Registration Certificate (RC) and Know Your Customer (KYC) papers for your vehicle type.
Individuals should consider the following:
Proof of identification and proof of address from the list provided:
- A driving license, PAN card (which is needed), valid passport (with picture page and address page), voter identification card, and Aadhar card are all required (with address).
- For corporations, there are three options: public limited liability company, private limited liability company, and partnership proprietorship.
- Certificate of Incorporation or Partnership Deed or Registration Certificate of the firm/PAN Card of the proprietor is all acceptable forms of identification.
- The Proprietor’s PAN Card (which is required) serves as evidence of their company address.
- Photo identification of the person who has signing power under the Shop Act or other solid evidence.
- Partners’ names and addresses are included in the list of Directors.
- Completing and submitting the application form.
- The necessary documentation must be in the name of the car owner.
Fastag Recharge Online
Applicants who are not present at the time of application submission will be required to provide a copy of their picture identification proof.
How to Apply for New Fastag
Let’s take a look at the step-by-step instructions to submitting an online application for the fastag on the official website. This process is for those who want to apply for the Fastag for their cars and follow the steps outlined above.
- Fastag’s official website may be found here.
- It directs the internet user to the Home Page, which is seen below.
- When you reach the next page, click on the Apply Online link.
- The online visitor is subsequently sent to the website shown below.
- Fastag Electronic Toll Collection is a service that you may use.
- On the web page, click on the link that says “Click Here.”
- The applicant is then sent to the next page.
- To apply for a new customer account, choose the New Customer: use Now option.
- E-Toll Collection for Fastag.
- It brings up the online registration form, which is seen in the screenshot below.
- Enter the first and last names and the maiden name of the mother, the gender, and the date of birth.
- Fill out the form with your mobile number and email address.
- The system sends the OTP to the cellphone number that has been registered. Please make a copy of the OTP and paste it into the appropriate area.
- Make a selection of the ID Proof and then upload a scanned copy of the ID Proof.
- Verify that all of the information is correct, and then click on the Continue button.
- Place your information in the Address Details section, including Address Line 1, Address Line 2, City, Pin Code, State, and Zip Code.
- In the Vehicle Details section, enter or choose the registration number, the make, and the model of the vehicle.
- Additionally, submit the RC Copy as indicated in the form.
- Verify that all of the information is correct, and then click on the proceed button.
- The applicants can see the tag information on the right-hand side of the screen.
- The applicant should complete the remaining requirements, such as payment, on the next page and certify the completion of the application process.
Fastag Online Apply
- On the next page, it displays the receipt and acknowledgment.
- The candidates may print out their applications and store them in a secure place for future reference.
- A various convenient ways to apply for FASTag.
- Now, let’s have a look at the online process to apply for the Fastag using Paytm.
- Pay a visit to the Paytm.com official website.
- It directs the online visitor to the Home Page of the website.
- Fastag provider’s home portal
- Fastag may be accessed from the Home Page’s drop-down menu by clicking on it.
- The online user is subsequently sent to the Fastag Page as a result of this action.
- Fill out the Vehicle Registration Number field on the newly opened form.
- To proceed, the applicants will need to submit photographs of the front and back of the Vehicle Registration Certificate.
- Please keep in mind that the file should not be more than 2 MB in size.
- To purchase Rupees 500, click on the Buy button.
- The user should log into their accounts using the mobile number or email ID and password that they have established with the service provider.
- After successfully verifying their papers, the applicants will be given a Fastag to use on the internet.
- The tag will be sent to the user’s email address a few days after the application procedure is completed.