WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR – 150 GMS
METHI LEAVES – 2 SMALL BUNDLE.
SMALL ONION – 10 NOS. (CHOPPED)
GREEN CHILLIES – 1 NO.
GARLIC- 3 CLOVES (CHOPPED )
JEERA POWDER – ½ TSP.
OIL – 2 TSP.
SALT – TO TASTE
GHEE – 3 TSP.
- Keep a pan, pour oil and heat it.
- Add chopped garlic, onion and green chilli
- Sauté till light brown.
- Add cleaned methi leaves.
- Sauté for a minute.
- In a bowl add the whole wheat flour.
- Add salt , jeera powder & sautéed mixture.
- Knead it to a soft dough by adding water little by little.
- Roll it to round shape & toast in a tawa with ghee.
- Serve hot chappati.
METHI LEAVES – Improves the amount of breast milk, considered to be high in antioxidants.
WHEAT FLOUR – Rich source of fibre, which may have positive effects on digestive health.