1/2 cup cubed watermelon
1/2 cup sugar
10 mint leaves
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp grated ginger
- Pit lychees and discard the seeds
- In a blender, put mint leaves, ginger and sugar Pulse once to release flavours
- Now add 1/2 cup of cubed watermelon, lemon juice and lychee
- Blend to a smooth puree and transfer to a bowl.
- Blend the remaining watermelon to a smooth puree and combine this with the previous mixture, mix well.
- Pour this mixture into a sturdy freezer-safe container. Freeze till set.
- Once frozen, use a fork and start raking the mixture from the sides first. Proceed to the center eventually.
- Put it back in the freezer once the entire mass is raked up.
- After 2 hours, remove and repeat the raking process. Freeze till ready to serve.
- Garnish with a few mint leaves.