Simple Ways to Pamper your Hands and Feet
We use our hands and legs all day isn’t it? Most of the times we prioritise on our face as most of us feel it sums up the overall beauty quotient and therefore end up ignoring our hands and legs. But beauty is something that goes beyond face value.
Shouldn’t we spare sometime to maintain them with due care and a proper regime? It’s high time we do!
Tips to pamper your hands
- Keep your hands as clean as possible by using a cleanser or a gentle hand wash to ward off the germs. Make sure you don’t use too much of hand wash as it will dry up the skin.
- Massage your hands on weekly basis. Wet hands in lukewarm water and gently massage any scrub suitable to your skin type in circular motions on your hands. Post which you can rinse it off and apply a moisturiser or a hand lotion.
- To keep your hands soft and supple ensure you use a moisturiser that is suitable to your skin type. Its good to carry a small amount of the lotion in your bag always in case you forget to apply.
- Prefer wearing a hand gloves while using any kind of chemical substance as it may harden the tender skin in your hands.
- Also most important part of the hand care regime is to keep trimming your nails and filing them every now and then to prevent clogging of dirt.
Feet – daily care
Yes foot care is something we can’t ignore, it’s the first thing people notice. Your legs are an integral part of your body that helps you move from place to place- Have you cared enough?
It’s very important to spare sometime to pamper your feet at home as well apart from shelling out money on your pedicures.
Tips to pamper your Feet
- Wash your feet properly and make sure to clean the dust clogging beneath your legs every time you step out of the restroom.
- Massage your feet on weekly basis. Wet your feet in lukewarm water and gently massage using 3-4 drops of any essential oil (Almond oil/Olive oil/Coconut oil for smooth and soft skin) (Lavender, Lemongrass, Rosemary oils can also be used) to help relax your feet along with its own remedial properties
- Apply a mild moisturiser suitable to your skin type evenly above and beneath your legs.
- To avoid tanning make sure you use a sunscreen of SPF 30/50 also secure your legs with socks while stepping out in the sun.
- Follow a scrub routine suitable for your skin type every week to remove the clogged dirt. Also prefer using a pumice stone to cleanse the hard skin on your legs and to remove the dead skin off your feet.